Laser-Cut Acrylic Boxset - (blink fans, brand new fans, etc.)

Guys, here's my list of people for the first round (now closed):

EHughes527

Wildcall

xgrantx

dreamover

Rottengoth

Takashihaha

Kanye West

If you haven't messaged me with the form filled out/haven't emailed me your designs, I need them ASAP. I want to get everyone's credentials set so I can invoice everyone to get the material. The quicker this is done, the quicker I can order the material and the quicker it gets to me.

If you've already sent me your stuff, I've been working on it. Thanks.

Hey guys! Things are going well on the design side. I've been working on them this week.

I also invoiced everyone for the material. I need the money so I can order the material ASAP. I don't know how long it takes to ship and holding up the process ends up holding up everyone's boxes.

So the quicker you send the payment, the quicker the material is sent to me.

In the mean time, I'm still working on designs and layouts. I know some of you still need more time for images, and that's fine. Just make sure they are true black and white logos, no gray.

Any idea when/if you'll be doing this again?

Hopefully next month. We'll see how quickly I can get this first round done. It's not an easy/quick process.

Any chance of looking at UK shipping options?

I haven't looked into it really. First round is just US buyers for now

They continue the shipment to the recipient's address. The recipient is expected to pay the shipping difference.

I didn't know this. I'll be putting dollar bin records in. If they do end up getting charged more, show me proof and I'll refund through PayPal.

Just an update. I have cut about four so far. Should be shipping sometime this week. Some people still need to get me images.

When you receive the pieces, there will be some plastic residue in the etching. I'll try to take some pics. You can leave it on there, or rub the residue off.

I recommend cleaning them in soapy water and letting them dry. I recommend acrylic glue for the pieces, but superglue will work. I've only been using acrylic glue.

2ev4spy.jpg

1jx955.jpg

eqcnkz.jpg

The acrylic is shipped with a layer of white plastic on it. This protects the acrylic from getting burned by the laser. It looks really ugly when it's burned. So when it etches an image, you can see the little string of plastic left behind. They are easy to rub off so I recommend just throwing all the plastic pieces in the sink with some bubbly water.

Just figured I'd keep you guys updated with progress!

2ev4spy.jpg

1jx955.jpg

eqcnkz.jpg

The acrylic is shipped with a layer of white plastic on it. This protects the acrylic from getting burned by the laser. It looks really ugly when it's burned. So when it etches an image, you can see the little string of plastic left behind. They are easy to rub off so I recommend just throwing all the plastic pieces in the sink with some bubbly water.

Just figured I'd keep you guys updated with progress!

Hmmmm is that mine? :)

Hmmmm is that mine? :)

Haha yes sir.

are they all blink 182 ones? if not can u post all the different ones you? really curious to see the dfferent ones!

A couple different ones. I'll post more pics tonight.

Can't speak for the others, but I ordered a SlyVinyl Records box

Yours is cut, too. I'll get some pics tonight. Hoping to send them out tomorrow.

Just gonna ship them as I cut them. I want to get these out as quick as I can, but I also want to make sure you guys are getting the best quality!