WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Right. With the exception of Re-Animatior, Waxwork has always had something exclusive on site. They just haven't ppromited the details of this release that much and the hype is already high for F13 that any details are getting lost in the shuffle. Are the pink and the yellow/green the only two variants? I'm honestly not even sure at this point.

http://thedissolve.com/news/2534-ex/

I read this article to mean that pink is the standard and yellow is the only variant.

For their next releases, Waxwork is hitting the ’80s hard. On July 29, it’s unveiling its edition of Chuck Cirino’s original score for Chopping Mall. It’s the first time the music from the cult horror classic has ever been released on vinyl. The record includes a 180-gram fluorescent-pink disc, liner notes by Cirino and Chopping Mall screenwriter Steve Mitchell, and full packaging artwork by Australian duo We Buy Your Kids. (There will also be a limited run of 500 neon yellow variants.)