WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

there will be blood, tomorrow.

for 100 people it will be inside of their Friday the 13th record.

for everyone else it will be on their knuckles when they punch the wall in anger and disbelief that their ~25 second check out time wasn't /100.

God damn you paypal if you fuck with me tomorrow I will end you!!!!!!!

Super excited about the Friday the 13th record. But I've never bought from WaxWorks so I have a couple of questions for you guys:

1. Is there a way to set up a new account prior to my first purchase? I haven't found a way...but I know already having an account will take far less time, if it's anything like a Mondo sale.

2. Around what time do these usually go on sale? Is the onsale announced on twitter like Mondo does?

Thanks for any and all help.

Super excited about the Friday the 13th record. But I've never bought from WaxWorks so I have a couple of questions for you guys:

1. Is there a way to set up a new account prior to my first purchase? I haven't found a way...but I know already having an account will take far less time, if it's anything like a Mondo sale.

2. Around what time do these usually go on sale? Is the onsale announced on twitter like Mondo does?

Thanks for any and all help.

1. The only way I've been able to log in is to add something to my cart then it gives you the log in option.  If I were you I'd add something to my cart, create an account and log in, then remove the item from my cart. 

2. Pretty sure the last two releases went live sometime between 11am - noon eastern

Odds of ANY of these color lasting until Saturday isn't good then :(? Shit... Any way someone could grab an extra for me? Will send payment as soon as possible on Saturday.

Not expecting someone to grab me the blood-filled variant, but any of the other "more limited" ones would be awesome :).

I'm probly overestimating how fast these will sell but its arguably their biggest/most popular release so I feel like it'll go quicker than Creepshow.