WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

405 pink and 381 yellow/green left right now. Must have been /500 each?

Yellow/Green was out of 500, but I believe the Pink is significantly more. That's the color retailers are reportedly receiving. Maybe only 500 on Waxwork's site? Also, $9 to ship two records within the USA? Gross.

I reloaded the page a couple of times before it went through. You'll know when you have it right as it moves you quickly through to PayPal. Good luck, hombre!

Thanks! I gotta learn using Internet Explorer for most things is a poor decision. Went on Firefox & it immediately brought me to paypal. Got the neon yellow w/ green haze, pretty excited :D. I'd like the pink also but that should be easier to come by later on. Yeah the shipping kinda sux... glad these were $26 instead of the $32 or whatever Creepshow was.

Grabbed the Yellow/Green.  There was a little hold up after entering my info, but then I saw the login option and it went through pretty quick after i logged in.  Doesnt appear to be anywhere on the new site to log in or sign up for an account in advance anywhere else other than the check out page.  Hope they fix that before a higher profile relase like Friday the 13th. 

I'm guessing the pink version is what Amazon is getting.

AMAZON PO: http://www.amazon.com/Chopping-Mall-O-S-T-Chuck-Cirino/dp/B00LFPNDA8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404390487&sr=8-1&keywords=chopping+mall+vinyl

They don't specify but I can almost guarantee it'll be the standard fluorescent pink.

That is the preorder date. Release date is August 29.

God, I hope I get that blood filled! I am sure something stupid will happen. Computer freezes, have to have my foot amputated the night before, I don't know. If I miss out though, might just be a new horror movie storyline. Vinyl Addict Pre order Massacre.