WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

any liquid filled records are going to be considerably more expensive because they are not made by machine.  They each have to be hand constructed which shoots up the manufacturers costs.  Different color variants are still done by machine and fast and easy to make.  If I remember correctly it cost over $50 to make the Jack ones alone, and that was a record in no sleeve.....

any liquid filled records are going to be considerably more expensive because they are not made by machine.  They each have to be hand constructed which shoots up the manufacturers costs.  Different color variants are still done by machine and fast and easy to make.  If I remember correctly it cost over $50 to make the Jack ones alone, and that was a record in no sleeve.....

I'm no expert, but I would have to imagine that a "first-of-it's-kind" double sided record like Rosemary's would require some form of human element during the manufacturing process. Definitely not cheap to make either (although to be fair, still cheaper than a liquid filled record).

All I'm saying is that in the past, Waxwork hasn't charged extra for their records that were probably more expensive to manufacture. I wouldn't be surprised if the price point was a little lower than we are expecting. 

Guess we'll see!