lethalenforcer

The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

First he would need to get the boxset. I don't think that will be very easy. Their description of "hand pressed" probably equals hand poured, which means it will be labor intensive and a whole range of variants. Graveface records did hand poured and there were some sound issues on the early ones if I remember right? I hope I'm wrong, but if it seems like the boxsets are going to be pretty limited. I really hope I'm wrong.

hand-pours will always have some sort of surface noise.  it's just a matter of how "crazy" the coloring is, milder pours seem to sound the best.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

First he would need to get the boxset. I don't think that will be very easy. Their description of "hand pressed" probably equals hand poured, which means it will be labor intensive and a whole range of variants. Graveface records did hand poured and there were some sound issues on the early ones if I remember right? I hope I'm wrong, but if it seems like the boxsets are going to be pretty limited. I really hope I'm wrong.

hand-pours will always have some sort of surface noise.  it's just a matter of how "crazy" the coloring is, milder pours seem to sound the best.

This will be the best way to make sure suckers buy multiple copies of the record. Not like anyone does that here anyway. I'm just confused if the newsletter will tell us that they are on sale now with a link or will it tell us when we should make their website crash.

9 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

This will be the best way to make sure suckers buy multiple copies of the record.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure they offer bundles of multiple variants for a very small discount.

Watch one of these colorways be the exact same thing that's in the box set.

I have no idea what's going on anymore. I PO Vol. 1 from SRC and will do the same with Vol. 2 once it's available. Not even gonna try to get a crazy variant or boxset or anything because I smell trouble haha.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/kyle-dixon-michael-stein-stranger-things-volume-1-2xlp.html