PO: Green Day - Revolution Radio

Seriously. I'm way jealous. So much 1039, Kerplunk, and Insomniac. I honestly would have rather that hour shorter set with than my 2 hour A.I. heavy set. Oh well. Had a fucking blast regardless. I made a Spotify playlist of the Rough Trade session to cope. Haha. Would have been cool if they recorded it.

1 hour ago, mattisr1984 said:

Front-to-back, i dont hate this album after 1 listen. I find that quiet intro/bridge thing pretty overused/annoying though. Wouldnt actually shell out the cash for the lp with so much other stuff id like to get out there but its definitely the best thing theyve done since AI. 

It took me about 5+ listens to really get into it. The first listen I thought it was 'meh'. Youngblood was the only song that stuck out to me. But it blossomed over time. Keep it in rotation cause it's definitely a grower.

Waiting on the red vinyl to arrive. My tracking shows "Processing Exception, Regional Weather Delay".  I assume it has to do with Hurricane Matthew since I now live in Central Florida. No idea how long the delay will be. As for the album I'm loving it so far. The first half of Forever Now is probably the best they have done in a long time . So good. Also really digging Outlaws. 

6 minutes ago, jacobe said:

HA! Detroit presale soldout within 3 minutes of going up. What's the point of the 'fan club' presale? Did Joe Louis Arena sell every seat in the joint in 180 seconds? Ridiculous. 

Read how Tickemaster works. The former CEO wrote an article about it. 

Keep trying for tickets after they go up. Refresh because they are released in batches. That's how you have better luck. That's how I got my Philly tickets. But you'll always be limited because more than half the tickets are never available for general sale. Why I never bother with stadium shows. Odds are stacked against you. 

Edited by Dave Grohl

I was able to get a ticket to the Worcester show when the presale went live. It was weird that I couldn't get any pit tickets unless I was buying VIP and for what's included with the $400 price tag I said fuck that. I paid half that price and got to meet Blink-182 on their tour in the summer. I'm sure because I was buying a single ticket (since I have nobody to go with fml) it made it easier for me to find a ticket but it sucks that the quick sell outs are still happening for stadiums.