hey guys

we’ve discounted a ton of products on our store and added a few warehouse finds and new exclusives mixed in. combing through the warehouse now, so let me know if theres a variant you’re missing and we might be able to find something.. also, this is all canadian dollars.. so those use your fancy expensive currency and take advantage

https://www.dinealonestore.com/collections/holiday-sale

City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You - Holiday Colour (Limited to 300)

City and Colour - The Hurry and The Harm - Hoser Edition (Limited to 500)

Alexisonfire - Spraypainted Logo - Slipmat

Monster Truck - Sittin Heavy - White Vinyl - Previously HMV Exclusive (Limited to 750)

JEFF The Brotherhood - Wasted On The Dream - Pink Vinyl (Dine Alone Exclusive, Limited to 100)

The Dirty Nil - No Weaknesses 7” - Clear Vinyl (Dine Alone Exclusive, Limited to 100)

Dune Rats / DZ Deathrays - Split Flexi - Previously Tour Exclusive (Limited to 300)

all tapes are $5.00

dine alone tees $15

and more

Edited by justindinealone

I just tried to make a small order paying by paypal but was denied and given the "Sorry. This merchant only accepts payments from PayPal accounts registered in the United States." message. FYI.

Edit again: Just tried for a third time and did not get denied. Carry on.

Edited by bridley
rogue comma.

1 hour ago, bridley said:

I just tried to make a small order paying by paypal but was denied and given the "Sorry. This merchant only accepts payments from PayPal accounts registered in the United States." message. FYI.

Edit again: Just tried for a third time and did not get denied. Carry on.

I think this is an issue on PayPal's end. I did an order with Mondo today and got the same message. Others posted that they had this problem too.

• 1 year later...