ALK3 - MICF repress

this will be nice to finally be able to get. arent they repressing some other ALK 3 LPs soon?

The others would be up to Vagrant to do. From Here to Infirmary is still available so the only one would be Good Mourning.

i think cobraside is gonna repress good mourning. i remember it saying that on a link someone posted

The others would be up to Vagrant to do. From Here to Infirmary is still available so the only one would be Good Mourning.

i think cobraside is gonna repress good mourning. i remember it saying that on a link someone posted

Yep - they have it listed as a 7/1/08 release (though I highly doubt it'll be ready by then) as a 2xLP release with a bunch of extra tracks. And Cobraside is also claiming that their copies of From Here... are the last, which means they are letting it go out of print to repress or so I would assume.

To go back on topic, I am SO in for this. I don't care about the variations, I'll collect them all as this is one of the few bands I care enough about to do so.

I'll go nerd boner on this one like I did for Goddamnit. These are two very important records for me, so I'll go hog wild on them. Couldn't give two shits or a fuck about Good Mourning though. Cobraside can press all sorts of "in between colors /70" shit for that and I'll sit it out as I did "Remains." Really wish Vagrant didn't let them fuck up their vinyl releases like they have... what's the connection between Rich and these guys?