ALK3 - MICF repress

I'll go nerd boner on this one like I did for Goddamnit. These are two very important records for me, so I'll go hog wild on them. Couldn't give two shits or a fuck about Good Mourning though. Cobraside can press all sorts of "in between colors /70" shit for that and I'll sit it out as I did "Remains." Really wish Vagrant didn't let them fuck up their vinyl releases like they have... what's the connection between Rich and these guys?

Couldn't agree more Cobraside is just bad when it comes to pressing and to have that guy that either works for them or whatever to get all those weird variants. Its just not the way to handle a release from a band as popular as Trio is, especially amongst vinyl collectors. It borders on abusive. At least Asian Man, while they ended up doing 8 colors, only wanted six and made sure everyone knew how many were pressed, etc.

think these will kill the value of the OG pressing

rarely, typically only causes more interest in the band and demand for the vinyl. org presses tend to go up. didn't affect goddamnit.

i just hope they do one color repress of a couple thousand copies. what won't go up over time is the demand for multiple repress colors.

I'm excited just to snag a copy I can play on my record player!

Ditto. For whatever reason, I missed out on this record back in the day even though I bought Goddamnit, I Lied My Face Off and For Your Lungs Only all on vinyl. Whoops! Glad I won't have to pay out the wazoo to get a copy.

releasing the s/t on vinyl is kinda weird tho... its just a compilation of mainly vinyl only releases.

I think this was discussed before, but some of the songs weren't ever released on vinyl. And regardless, all of the material is impossible to find on vinyl at this point. Personally, I'd rather have this collection on vinyl, than each EP and 7" individually.