Kanye West

PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

1 hour ago, MicLima said:

@ethereal  Are there Discogs entries for your two variants yet?  I couldn't find any among the 137 versions lol.

https://www.discogs.com/King-Gizzard-And-The-Lizard-Wizard-Polygondwanaland/release/11567776

https://www.discogs.com/King-Gizzard-And-The-Lizard-Wizard-Polygondwanaland/release/11567787

after some research, it seems that 10-12 international orders did not get a shipment confirmation.

If you believe you are one of these orders, no need to contact me.  I am working diligently to have a specific email update for those orders by the weekend.

All orders are now en route regardless of email confirmation as well.

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

after some research, it seems that 10-12 international orders did not get a shipment confirmation.

If you believe you are one of these orders, no need to contact me.  I am working diligently to have a specific email update for those orders by the weekend.

All orders are now en route regardless of email confirmation as well.

I may be one of the 10-12 that hasn't had a shipping notice yet....thought it had arrived today, but turned out to be the Vinyl Moon  variant.

That Vinyl Moon Wizard Blob edition is a nice weighty record! Takes me total to 31 variants to date. ATO tri color, Rhubarb, Hot Wax editions, Ethereal Mystery , Aural Pleasures..and the second half of Constant Rotation, still to come......gee...did I lose my marbles over this, or summin'?! ;)

28 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

I may be one of the 10-12 that hasn't had a shipping notice yet....thought it had arrived today, but turned out to be the Vinyl Moon  variant.

That Vinyl Moon Wizard Blob edition is a nice weighty record! Takes me total to 31 variants to date. ATO tri color, Rhubarb, Hot Wax editions, Ethereal Mystery , Aural Pleasures..and the second half of Constant Rotation, still to come......gee...did I lose my marbles over this, or summin'?! ;)

Glad you liked the VM/TMR record :) 

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, Kanye West said:

Glad you liked the VM/TMR record :) 

It's a nice looking pressing, and heavy...can't say what it sounds like compared to the others I have...as unfortunately me deck is on the blink! I'm sure it'll sound nice...whenever I can get to play it! :lol:

Edited by TheDuke

Has anyone received, or had shipping notice for the Gruesome Twosome/Same Ghost Collective version? Was due to have shipped by now but not heard anything

http://thesameghost.bigcartel.com/product/king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard-ltd-ed-polygondwanaland-vinyl-lp

Just that & the MW version from Etheral to arrive and that's me done

24 minutes ago, craigeduk said:

Has anyone received, or had shipping notice for the Gruesome Twosome/Same Ghost Collective version? Was due to have shipped by now but not heard anything

http://thesameghost.bigcartel.com/product/king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard-ltd-ed-polygondwanaland-vinyl-lp

I've asked them about it.  I'll post if I receive a reply.  I'm still waiting on them, Hot Wax, and Fuzz Club.

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, craigeduk said:

Yeah I'm still waiting for that one, and the Rhubarb one, heard nothing on that yet. Have received my copies of the Honey & Milk editions from Hot Wax & the Deluxe boxset is on it's way.  Mystery one from Ethereal is another...but he has given an explanation on the shipping front for those....And finally, despite getting a shipping notice from ATO some 2 weeks ago..I still haven't got the Poly tri color yet.

10 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Yeah I'm still waiting for that one, and the Rhubarb one, heard nothing on that yet. Have received my copies of the Honey & Milk editions from Hot Wax & the Deluxe boxset is on it's way.  Mystery one from Ethereal is another...but he has given an explanation on the shipping front for those....And finally, despite getting a shipping notice from ATO some 2 weeks ago..I still haven't got the Poly tri color yet.

When did you receive The Milk & Honey from Hot Wax? And did you get a shipping confirmation? Haven't heard anything yet.. Still waiting for the Gruesome Twosome/Same Ghost record as well

The Fishbum Records version is really cool & unique for sure. Now waiting on WarHen and I'm done! In retrospect I'm glad I went for a standard black with a variant cover, a 2xLP lathe cut for optimal sound variance and a (shitty) colour version which I'm gonna flip hopefully. A perfect balance of breadth and depth in only 3 variants.

11 hours ago, Jim Steele said:

When did you receive The Milk & Honey from Hot Wax? And did you get a shipping confirmation? Haven't heard anything yet.. Still waiting for the Gruesome Twosome/Same Ghost record as well

Saturday just gone. I got the shipping notice for both of Hot Wax's variants on the same day (12th Mar), just waiting for the Duluxe boxset to come, might get that later today. You'll probably get your shipping notice soon enough, probably taking time for Chris to work his way through all the orders..as it's just him running the label. I can send him a PM if you want, just PM me your order no. and I'll see if I can find out where he's up to in the orders.

I've heard nothing on the Gruesome variant yet...they should be shipping out around about now.

8 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

The Fishbum Records version is really cool & unique for sure. Now waiting on WarHen and I'm done! In retrospect I'm glad I went for a standard black with a variant cover, a 2xLP lathe cut for optimal sound variance and a (shitty) colour version which I'm gonna flip hopefully. A perfect balance of breadth and depth in only 3 variants.

Does anybody feel like I do..and think..Poly is sooo yesterday, now!! And yet the variants are still coming in! It's been 4 months since it came out & there are still new variants coming out. It's a great album..but i'm ready for the next one..& the Gumboot release, is just around the corner!

I may be blowing smoke here, but I have noticed that there have been ripples in the water, that Gizz might be getting ready to release the next one. I haven't seen any confirmation as of yet,  but possibly Gizz's first Live album might be on the cards?  I only think this, cos they did a new song during one of their concerts recently, which could indicate a live album.....anybody heard any more on this? Or is just hyperbole?

Really do hope that they re release the first four albums though..that's a must for me...Eyes Like Sky a great album...and I say that as non fan of the spoken word! I wasn't that taken by MOTU..but I do appreciate the work gone into it.

15 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Saturday just gone. I got the shipping notice for both of Hot Wax's variants on the same day (12th Mar), just waiting for the Duluxe boxset to come, might get that later today. You'll probably get your shipping notice soon enough, probably taking time for Chris to work his way through all the orders..as it's just him running the label. I can send him a PM if you want, just PM me your order no. and I'll see if I can find out where he's up to in the orders.

I've heard nothing on the Gruesome variant yet...they should be shipping out around about now.

Thanks for the offer, but I can wait a little longer. I’m sure it’ll turn up soon

Hi All, 

Chris from Hot Wax, just  wanted to drop a quick update here for you guys. 

I've dispatched all UK orders for just Milk and Honey, this was mainly just to be productive whilst waiting on the boxes with the added bonus of getting some out very early.

I have spent what feels like an eternity assembling the boxes and bagging the LP & Extras in two seperate resealable poly bags, this was an additional step I added but I think its going to be worthwhile. All of the LP's came from the plant in the sleeves too so I wanted to take them out and secure them in a poly behind the sleeve to ensure safe transport to everyone.

I hand numbered and re packaged them all over the weekend so I can get them to the distributer this week and from there all remaining orders will be heading out - All of the remaining Milk & Honey orders will also be going to the distributer and I fully expect all will be shipped by the end of the month - In line with the initil estimate. 

You will all get a notification via your chosen method email/text when your order is dispatched, thanks for all the patience I can't wait to see these puppies landing worldwide. 

:-) 

19 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

It was a big party, a fun party, but pound for pound, I still think Polygondwanaland is their best release to date. 

Oh, no arguments on that VoS, it's a great album, maybe their best yet, it's just that i'm ready for the next one! :)

8 hours ago, cjtoon said:

Hi All, 

Chris from Hot Wax, just  wanted to drop a quick update here for you guys. 

I've dispatched all UK orders for just Milk and Honey, this was mainly just to be productive whilst waiting on the boxes with the added bonus of getting some out very early.

I have spent what feels like an eternity assembling the boxes and bagging the LP & Extras in two seperate resealable poly bags, this was an additional step I added but I think its going to be worthwhile. All of the LP's came from the plant in the sleeves too so I wanted to take them out and secure them in a poly behind the sleeve to ensure safe transport to everyone.

I hand numbered and re packaged them all over the weekend so I can get them to the distributer this week and from there all remaining orders will be heading out - All of the remaining Milk & Honey orders will also be going to the distributer and I fully expect all will be shipped by the end of the month - In line with the initil estimate. 

You will all get a notification via your chosen method email/text when your order is dispatched, thanks for all the patience I can't wait to see these puppies landing worldwide. 

:-) 

I haven't emailed you yet, Chris, but love the Milk & Honey ones I got, at least yours do look like the mock ups you originally put up on your site, unlike other labels variants which look like s**t, from what I've seen! Nice going on getting yours right, mate!! :D

So yeah...one happy bunny here Chris, well done mate!

Edited by TheDuke

Unrelated to Poly...

But the King Giz 2xLP comp "Float Along - Fill Your Lungs/Oddments" just showed up on Amazon.  They emailed me.  Within seconds of getting the email, I ordered it, but it was listed as Temporarily OOS.  $26 total. Not sure if they only had one copy, or no copies, or are getting more. But, I placed an order even though it's OOS (no risk).

Better than the $200 - $400 copies going on discogs at the moment. 

Fingers crossed. 

4 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Unrelated to Poly...

But the King Giz 2xLP comp "Float Along - Fill Your Lungs/Oddments" just showed up on Amazon.  They emailed me.  Within seconds of getting the email, I ordered it, but it was listed as Temporarily OOS.  $26 total. Not sure if they only had one copy, or no copies, or are getting more. But, I placed an order even though it's OOS (no risk).

Better than the $200 - $400 copies going on discogs at the moment. 

Fingers crossed. 

I'll take that chance as well.

Also heard back from Jerry from The Same Ghost, he stated all US orders should be delivered by the end of the week and International order would be ~7-21 days.