mailers

I'ave had about 50/50 occurances with these. Matador sent my shit in these as well as FAT, and both records were pretty banged up, but then again, i've gotten a few freom FAT that were fine. I think maybe it all depends on how the carrier treats them as to how you will recieve them. but there no assurance it'll protect you record. I just use regular mailers and put them in bubble mailers for added protection just to be safe. but thats just me.

Guest genericinsight
this is the only thing fat wreck and VC uses, at least that I've got from them. It's not 100%, but it's pretty damn good, sometimes if the postman is rough, corners get a little dinged up.

I reuse them though without issues...

Huh, that's weird, because every time I've ordered from VC I've gotten records in regular ULine mailers. Ditto for Fat when I ordered from them a few months ago. But those were for LP's only.

I have had 7inches mailed to me in those, most recently from Bombed Out Records from the UK, and those arrived in perfect condition.