ckraus333

Hopeless Records "Twenty Five And Hopeless"

I saw a post on Instagram for a new orange pressing of Yellowcard's Southern Air with a Twenty Five and Hopeless" sticker on it. Smartpunk is also getting an exclusive Twenty Five and Hopeless pressing of All Time Low's So Wrong, It's Right. Does anyone know anything about this? I haven't seen an official announcement yet.

Surprise drop celebrating 25 years of @hopelessrecords, our very own #smartpunkexclusive of our favorite @alltimelow LP “So Wrong, It’s Right”. Tricolor variant is strictly limited to 300!‬
https://smartpunkshop.com/…/all-time-low-so-wrong-it-s-righ…

14 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

I saw a post on Instagram for a new orange pressing of Yellowcard's Southern Air with a Twenty Five and Hopeless" sticker on it. Smartpunk is also getting an exclusive Twenty Five and Hopeless pressing of All Time Low's So Wrong, It's Right. Does anyone know anything about this? I haven't seen an official announcement yet.

Surprise drop celebrating 25 years of @hopelessrecords, our very own #smartpunkexclusive of our favorite @alltimelow LP “So Wrong, It’s Right”. Tricolor variant is strictly limited to 300!‬
https://smartpunkshop.com/…/all-time-low-so-wrong-it-s-righ…

Oooooo man. This is gonna hit the bank account HARD bcuz ya know, nostalgia. Southern Air was Yellowcards last great album (considering this was Longineu's last record on drums). Looking forward to what other classics they select for this. 

Also - why in the crap would they not do Ocean Avenue and Lights & Sounds????

Edited by ethanpricington

On 1/11/2019 at 10:28 PM, mmhmm said:

Ocean Avenue and Lights were available for sooooooo flippin long, if you don't have a copy you were severely incapacitated for 5 years.

Not sure when they went OOP but i didn't start collecting vinyl until late 2014. Didn't discover VC until 2015 and didn't buy much online until around that time either. Never saw either at any of the stores I frequented. That said, yea its totally on me for missing out on them. 

Just hoping for some type of anniversary edition of some kind at some point soon. 

46 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Not sure when they went OOP but i didn't start collecting vinyl until late 2014. Didn't discover VC until 2015 and didn't buy much online until around that time either. Never saw either at any of the stores I frequented. That said, yea its totally on me for missing out on them. 

Just hoping for some type of anniversary edition of some kind at some point soon. 

I understand- and I do hope they repress.  Solid records.

Here is what I have found so far. I like how Hopeless is giving different retailers their own exclusives.

Digger - Powerbait | Orange (300)

88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Translucent Blue

88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars | Transparent Blue/Clear/Transparent Purple Tri-Striped (444) (Interpunk exclusive)
88 Fingers Louie - Back On The Streets | Translucent Red

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Ketchup/Mayonnaise/Mustard  Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Coke Bottle Clear w/ Opaque Red, Orange, Yellow Splatter (333) (Interpunk exclusive)

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware! | Opaque Red (300)

Yellowcard - Southern Air | Orange
All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right | Blue/Green/Yellow Tri-Color (300) (Smartpunk exclusive)

Edited by ckraus333