What I scored at the Chuck Ragan show tonight

kyle

I was checking out the merch booth to see what vinyl Chuck had and I heard his wife Jill tell someone who asked about the Ole Diesel 7" that they only had grey but it was printed on other colors. I figured I'd pick one up since its the Euro tour version and limited to /200. So I bought it and when I looked at my copy I noticed it was on clear vinyl which is out of 95! There must have just been one or two left over that they didn't even know about and I just lucked out. Very stoked.

They also had the Work the Bank 7", the Muff Potter split, and the Austin Lucas split. All records people have paid stupid amounts of money on ebay for, but I already have them so I passed on them.

I was checking out the merch booth to see what vinyl Chuck had and I heard his wife Jill tell someone who asked about the Ole Diesel 7" that they only had grey but it was printed on other colors. I figured I'd pick one up since its the Euro tour version and limited to /200. So I bought it and when I looked at my copy I noticed it was on clear vinyl which is out of 95! There must have just been one or two left over that they didn't even know about and I just lucked out. Very stoked.

They also had the Work the Bank 7", the Muff Potter split, and the Austin Lucas split. All records people have paid stupid amounts of money on ebay for, but I already have them so I passed on them.

Good to hear he still has those on tour, some stuff i need to round out the collection. I will be seeing him dec. 1st in NYC

I need...

- Work the Bank

- the Muff Potter split

- the Austin Lucas split.

I too could pay pal you the money ASAP if you could pick those up for me.

I'm in the same boat... anyone pick up multiple copies? :)

I'll be at the Lawrence Arms/Falcon/Sundowner/American Steel show on Friday. (Should've gone to see Chuck in Fullerton last night -- damn!)

I can't believe there's no distro in North America carying the Work The Bank 7''

I pestered the label about it. They have none left but insist they'll be in Chuck's webstore after he gets back from tour. So hopefully they don't sell out prior to that.

And throw me on the list of people that need Work the Bank and the Muff Potter split. If anyone's buying copies at a show, let me know. I will make it worth your while monetarily, I don't expect the records at cost + shipping.

how was he?

any hot water covers?

He was awesome as usual. I've seen the man 18 or 19 times and he never fails to amaze me.

He played God Deciding, which is standard fare for a Chuck set, but he really surprised me by playing Old Rules (from AFAAC). I'm pretty sure most people didn't even recognize the song as most people just stood there like they never heard it before. My friend and I were stoked.

I would also pay TOP $$$ for anyone who can pick me up some vinyl at an upcoming Chuck show. I'm in PA and he's stopping nowhere near this neck of the woods on his current tour. Here's what I'm looking for:

*"Work the Bank" 7"

*Austin Lucas Split 7"

*Muff Potter 7"

I got my OLE DIESEL via No Idea Records (on Gold) already.

Please help me out, like I said, I'll pay extra for the favor! PM me.