No info so far, but the label posted a teaser picture so I wanted to get this going. 

Unfortunately I am no longer able to offer group buys from Elusive Sound.  Thank you for everybody who helped participate in these for the last couple years.  It was a lot of fun, a lot of work, and we were able to snag some great records. 

Stay tuned!

Pre-orders go LIVE on Tuesday, October 1st at 20:00 CEST  (2:00pm EST)

69874611_2779891245355030_40116256878477

Edited by Gumbo72203

Hey guys,

Yeah I'm trying to clarify with the label.  At first they said no more group buys, as it was getting too much to handle on their end, but for me right now it works out because I just don't have the time to manage it.  I am doing my student teaching right now, and that coupled with a very active band and a relationship...  it's just too much. 

EDIT - we may be able to work a group buy.  Stay tuned. 

It appears I’ll be handling this group buy for anyone interested.  I’ve been advised that the /50 isn’t going to be available for us to reserve, so we’ll have to scramble when those go live.  But as of now there is a /100 variant exclusive to ES, and a /150 variant for A1KA.  We can get either one ordered for our group buy.  Will keep the thread updated once we get some more details and hopefully some crisp mockups.

Big, big thanks to Derek for assuming this for me.  I'll be helping out any way I can, I just don't have the time to manage this currently.  I'm not sure what the /50 looks like yet, but I'm certain it will be bonkers.  I know that the label has altered the PO time in order to allow for us North American folks to have a more practical chance at getting this. 

18 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Quoting because I can't figure out how to tag you.  I'll keep the OG post updated with pics and whatnot as they come in also.

Interest in this seems to be fairly minimal, but I just received the pricing tiers for each variant.  It was requested that I share the info via PM, for anyone curious.  Feel free to drop me a line if so.  Variants and details will be revealed next week.  The deluxe sounds like it’s going to be one spicy meatball.

On 9/19/2019 at 11:41 AM, Derek™ said:

Interest in this seems to be fairly minimal, but I just received the pricing tiers for each variant.  It was requested that I share the info via PM, for anyone curious.  Feel free to drop me a line if so.  Variants and details will be revealed next week.  The deluxe sounds like it’s going to be one spicy meatball.

I have some FB friends who always joined on with me, in case you need some extra people. 

On 9/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, Derek™ said:

I'm new to the forum but whats going on here? I absolutely loved 'Lose Yourself to Find Peace'. Group buy?