Photos of Able Baker Fox,Blood Brothers,Coalesce

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

We just got in copies of Able Baker Fox and Blood Brothers(which I just posted about). Dan also sent me some sneak peaks of the upcoming 10th anniversary pressing of Coalesce "Functioning on Impatience" which is looking bad ass. He was kind enough to send over a photo of the jackets on the presses. More news to follow about those soon.

I forgot to add that those are just Isis records in the Coalesce sleeves to show what a record would look like in there!

Guest Admin

jackets have been sent to record pressing to be packaged so my guess is that we will have it in a few weeks at most. they look so nice.

That Ohiopride guy is going to soil himself over that Coalesce record.

So am I. I thought the first pressing was cool-looking.

Do want, indeed.

i did soil myself and those are amazing. i don't worry so much about the coalesce records anymore, i was informed that i will get coalesce records free for life. fuckn' awesome!

That Ohiopride guy is going to soil himself over that Coalesce record.

So am I. I thought the first pressing was cool-looking.

Do want, indeed.

i did soil myself and those are amazing. i don't worry so much about the coalesce records anymore, i was informed that i will get coalesce records free for life. fuckn' awesome!

With your collection, you definitely should get them free for life. Does Sean hook it up for you?

With your collection, you definitely should get them free for life. Does Sean hook it up for you?

he does indeed, great fuckin' dude and has been nothing but cool since i've know him, we hooked each other up, so it works out. he gave me the rundown of the pressing info. so here it is if you wanted to know

10YRLTD Version (Screened/Diecut Cover)

200 180 Gram

200 White/Silver Color in Color

200 Translucent Blue/Opaque Orange Splatter

200 Clear w/ White/Translucent Red Speckle

200 Translucent Red w/ Black & Silver Splatter