MLB Discussion

"I've said we have the toughest drug testing program, and this proves it"

-Selig, on the biognesis investigation

So tough that 17 of these 20 players never failed a drug test.

the more i hear about it, the dumber it all sounds. selig is basically undermining the quasi-legitimacy of MLB drug testing just so he can get the last word or prove something.

Other than Matt Harvey, David Wright, and Bobby Parnell, it is really tough to watch the Mets right now. Alderson has been good at stocking the farm system, but has been TERRIBLE at finding good stopgap players and a decent bullpen. Zack Wheeler can't get here soon enough so those radio callers could talk about something else.

Other than Matt Harvey, David Wright, and Bobby Parnell, it is really tough to watch the Mets right now. Alderson has been good at stocking the farm system, but has been TERRIBLE at finding good stopgap players and a decent bullpen. Zack Wheeler can't get here soon enough so those radio callers could talk about something else.

Ike sent down today. They aren't holding out on another amazing second half?!?

Rays placed RHP Alex Cobb on the bereavement list.

Advice: Cobb's grandmother passed away this week and he will be gone for at least the next three days. The Rays have called up youngster Jake Odorizzi to pitch out of the bullpen and to possibly make a spot start.

(Rotoworld.com)

Sox should be ashamed of themselves...beating down a guy with a dying grandmother...