MLB Discussion

Felix won the AL CY months ago, he's got it locked up. Just like Kershaw in the NL

Also, holy shit, that video of Stanton is absolutely horrible. Hope he makes a full recovery and he comes back the same player next year. That looked nasty.

Even though Felix will probably win it Chris Sale deserves a lot of votes. If he was actually on a winning team he would have numbers comparable to Kershaw.

Even though Felix will probably win it Chris Sale deserves a lot of votes. If he was actually on a winning team he would have numbers comparable to Kershaw.

Sale is awesome, his numbers are pretty close to Felix but Sale doesnt have the innings needed and he's on a horrible team. I dont think he'd be comparable to Kershaw though, Kershaw is having one the best seasons any pitcher has had. I dont think anyone is on Kershaw's level though. Sale is unbelievable, fully agree with you on that.

Sale is awesome, his numbers are pretty close to Felix but Sale doesnt have the innings needed and he's on a horrible team. I dont think he'd be comparable to Kershaw though, Kershaw is having one the best seasons any pitcher has had. I dont think anyone is on Kershaw's level though. Sale is unbelievable, fully agree with you on that.

Exactly. Kershaw and everyone else.

Really wish that Randy Johnson 2001 season would be paired up with Curt Schilling that year....such an amazing 1-2 punch

I remember those Diamond Backs knocking out the Cardinals in the playoffs and I wasn't even upset.

But kind of surprised that Gibson season wasn't a little closer to #1.....

Came to post a comment about how great a season Alex Wood has had under the radar and came across a crazy stat.. He's pitched 242 MLB innings in the last year and a half.. Exactly 241 K's.

But he has really flown under the radar as a ROY pitcher... 165 IP, 2.78 ERA, 164 K's, 1.13 WHIP. Had to go from rotation to bullpen back to rotation.

Came to post a comment about how great a season Alex Wood has had under the radar and came across a crazy stat.. He's pitched 242 MLB innings in the last year and a half.. Exactly 241 K's.

But he has really flown under the radar as a ROY pitcher... 165 IP, 2.78 ERA, 164 K's, 1.13 WHIP. Had to go from rotation to bullpen back to rotation.

I don't think he is eligible. Over 50 innings pitched before Sept. 1st last year.

I traded he and Tehran for Adrian Gonzalez. When Wood was removed from the rotation, the guy dropped him. I added him back up and he's been on fire since.