MLB Discussion

Not sure if this is supposed to be a zinger or something, but it's been obvious for a while. Tigers were the best team in baseball a quarter of the way into the year but the remainder has not been good at all (May be below .500)

I just don't really get what you were going for. I'm too busy ripping my hair out and contemplating jumping off a bridge to come here and bring up the Tigers fall.

I just don't really get what you were going for. I'm too busy ripping my hair out and contemplating jumping off a bridge to come here and bring up the Tigers fall.

If only every inning was as easy for the A's as 9th innings against the Astros are I swear to god you guys have scored 100 run against us in 9th innings this season.

My point was just that it has been a given until very recently that Oakland would be a wildcard if not win the West. Not really a given anymore (although they should probably still pull out a wildcard berth).

The Tigers being in danger is old news at this point. I think they had the best 1st quarter of the season in MLB but since then, may have played below .500 ball.

you're ripping YOUR hair out?  how about my brewers... . UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

I think Detroit is keeping attention off Oakland and Oakland is keeping attention of Milwaukee.

Like in 2012 when the Red Sox had that epic collapse, nobody really noticed that the Braves did the exact same thing 

I think Detroit is keeping attention off Oakland and Oakland is keeping attention of Milwaukee.

Like in 2012 when the Red Sox had that epic collapse, nobody really noticed that the Braves did the exact same thing 

if only no one was paying attention to milwaukee's collapse.. this has been epic.  3rd place now, out of the 2nd WC game.  4 against the marlins starting tomorrow... for as optimistic as I am about all things wisconsin, this has really been a bear to follow.

It wasnt too long ago that the sports media had basically crowned the A's as the WS champs already. I'm loving what the Angels have done. They only have 4 starters since their best pitcher went down and have literally been just throwing bullpen guys once every 5th game. Since then they have increased their lead to where it's now 7 games in the division and about 4 for best record in baseball. All while Mike Trout is maybe having the biggest slump of his career.

I'm going to PNC Park for the first time on Friday night. Looking forward to it.

PNC is great. The ballpark is right on the river and you can see all the bridges and stuff. Pittsburgh is a pretty awesome place, which was a total surprise for me. I feel like it gets shit on for no good reason. 

A nice doubleheader sweep for the Tribe. Kluber ontinues to make a strong case for Cy Young - in the AL he is 3rd in in Ks, Wins, and ERA.

The Tribe just continues to stick around and again are having a strong push to the end of the season. Hoping they can get in again this year!

Felix won the AL CY months ago, he's got it locked up. Just like Kershaw in the NL

Also, holy shit, that video of Stanton is absolutely horrible. Hope he makes a full recovery and he comes back the same player next year. That looked nasty.