MLB Discussion

So in the 6th inning tonight, 2 outs, bases loaded, the Angels encouraged their fans to flash cell phones and flash lights while the A's player batted.

I guess it's something they do, since some fans had flash lights. I can't believe MLB allows that.

I was listening to the game on the radio when this happened and the announcers made it seem like it happens around 9pm every game or something. I thought it was pretty strange that they allow it but wont allow certain pitchers to have uncovered tattoos because it interferes with picking up the ball.

So in the 6th inning tonight, 2 outs, bases loaded, the Angels encouraged their fans to flash cell phones and flash lights while the A's player batted.

I guess it's something they do, since some fans had flash lights. I can't believe MLB allows that.

I've been to a lot of Angels game (going tonight too) and I've literally never heard of this happening, ever.

That interference call didnt affect the outcome of the game at all so whatever. Bad call but it didnt really change anything.

I've been to a lot of Angels game (going tonight too) and I've literally never heard of this happening, ever.

That interference call didnt affect the outcome of the game at all so whatever. Bad call but it didnt really change anything.

If Aybar is called out like he obviously was, do you think Oakland uses 3 pitchers in the inning? Including their best reliever, Abad, for 1 out?

In baseball, a borderline pitch being called one way rather than the other can affect the rest of the game, let alone a base runner.