NFL Discussion

<--- Disgusted Jets fan. I've never been more pissed off at a move like this in my lifetime. If I ever meet Woody Johnson...I'm going to leave it at that. Really questioning why I'm still a Jets fan.

Because you like having your feet played with.

You're offering to tickle my feet? I hope its for free.

so Tebow is a Jet now, as a Broncos fan I still think it's a stupid move, what the hell is gonna happen IF Peyton get injured...

Adam Weber, duh ;)

I hate the Jets, and think Tebow sucks, so it's a good fit in my eyes.

Bigger story is Sean Payton being suspended a full year, I say.

Don't honestly know why you hate the Jets when you're in AZ but hey man whatever I'm not offended.

You're absolutely right about Sean Payton. Suspended for a whole YEAR! That's huge!

Adam Weber, duh ;)

I hate the Jets, and think Tebow sucks, so it's a good fit in my eyes.

Bigger story is Sean Payton being suspended a full year, I say.

Don't honestly know why you hate the Jets when you're in AZ but hey man whatever I'm not offended.

You're absolutely right about Sean Payton. Suspended for a whole YEAR! That's huge!

they just said on the scott van pelt show that he's losing $7.5 MILLION in salary!...!!!

As a Giants fan the smile just will not come off my face. My co-worker just asked me why I look so happy. "Well, the Jets signed Tim Tebow" I said with a laugh. She has no idea what I'm talking about but fans of the other 31 teams do. This is going to be a magical year and I can't wait to read up in the NY presses about it tomorrow.

^ You should be smiling. You get Mario Williams...Jets get Tebow. I can't even.

#TEBOWPOCALYPSE2012

tebow can be like a brad smith type of player for the jets, though, right? obviously, he's not quite brad smith (e.g., he's not a receiver or a kick returner), but he can bring flexibility and the power of god to your offense

^ You should be smiling. You get Mario Williams...Jets get Tebow. I can't even.

#TEBOWPOCALYPSE2012

tebow can be like a brad smith type of player for the jets, though, right? obviously, he's not quite brad smith (e.g., he's not a receiver or a kick returner), but he can bring flexibility and the power of god to your offense

Nope. Brad Smith could throw a football...and at a much cheaper price without the baggage. Brad Smith>>>>>>>Tim Tebow

The Jets really like expensive wildcats

Nope. Brad Smith could throw a football...and at a much cheaper price without the baggage. Brad Smith>>>>>>>Tim Tebow

The Jets really like expensive wildcats

brad smith's /career/ passing statistics:

4/8, 51 yards, 1 td, 1 int, 70.3 passer rating

smith seems like more of a decoy (at least on offense), but tebow can be a dangerous short-yardage guy

even trading Tebow isn't going normally as usual, this might get reversed...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d827c340a/Tebow-trade-hits-snag?module=HP11_hot_topics

Being from Colorado I hope it hits a snag. Manning is only going to be a temporary fix for us. After a couple of years we will be screwed. If we can keep Tebow and have him mentored by Manning and Elway for a few years, I think Tebow and the Broncos will be much better off.