NFL Discussion

lol. Don't really get the tebow hate. I could name a couple colts qb's that were much more consistently bad than tebow.

as far as playoff football goes, Pit/den was really the only good game all weekend unless you want to count the first half of no/det.

I still stand by my words that Tebow is fucking horrible. I give him full credit for playing great yesterday, he had a great game. Made a lot of nice passes, which I didnt expect to see. He's still fucking awful though haha.

I dont really hate Tebow as a person. He's a really nice guy and seems to do a lot with kids and is a good person to have in the NFL. Its just that he gets more coverage than all other NFL players combined and he's not a good QB. Breese broke Marino's passing record this year and you still hear more about Tebow than Breese. I saw a poll where they asked people who they would like as their neighbor among all NFL players or all pro athletes or something and of course Tebow won that poll. Its like they are trying to come up with things involving Tebow just so they can talk about him more. It just annoying. Anyone you can name as a more consistently bad QB than Tebow didnt dominate Sportcenter headlines all year either though.

After Tom Brady puts up 45 points on Denver and they blow out the Broncos by 20+ points can we all go back to reality where Tebow is still a shitty QB?

id say hes in the bottom 3rd of QBs. i dont know what denvers strength of schedule was this year but the AFC west was pretty pitiful all told. still, there's a lot of shitty QBs in the league that clearly hindered their teams a lot more than tebow did.

these playoffs fkn blow

I seriously hope that's sarcasm. The NFC games this weekend were great. The Saints/9ers game was one of the most exciting games I've seen in a while. Seeing the "mighty" Packers lose to the Giants today was amazing too.

Next weeks 9ers/Giants game should be solid.

Can't say the same about about Pats/Ravens. But that's probably because I hate Brady and how the league/officials favour him.

I'm looking forward to two real good games this weekend.

I'm totally pulling for the Pats but it's a tough matchup. I definitely see Ed Reed intercepting Brady at least once. Unless New England pulls ahead early I see nothing but trouble in that game.

As for the Niners vs. Giants, I see the Niners pulling out a 4th quarter victory after falling behind early.

I put $100 on the Giants last weekend and turned it into $300 through a combo of moneyline/spread bets. Already put every penny on the Giants +2.5 at +110 over SF - My goal is to sponsor my upcoming Vegas Trip off of this. When the Giants win I'll put all that money on them in the Super Bowl. I'm calling my shot in advance - Giants all the way.