NFL Discussion

Ive watched plenty since my best friend is from Denver. He was also on my fantasy team. That guy is shit. Dude trips on himself. Tips balls leading to picks. Doesnt catch shit when he needs to. And causes the Charges to get the ball on that onside kick. Hes horrible. And will be in a Chiefs jersey next season.

You're funny

Bye-bye "team who played the Eagles in the season opener wins the SB" theory.

i can't even imagine what it would be like in denver if they lost again when it seemed like a sure thing.  glad to see fox realized he has peyton manning on his team and didn't run, run, run, punt this time around.

Ive watched plenty since my best friend is from Denver. He was also on my fantasy team. That guy is shit. Dude trips on himself. Tips balls leading to picks. Doesnt catch shit when he needs to. And causes the Charges to get the ball on that onside kick. Hes horrible. And will be in a Chiefs jersey next season.

Seriously though, that pick was because of a good defense play, not because he tipped it (you know, because he didn't). He didn't "cause" the Chargers to recover the onside kick, after the great kick, it was a crap shoot on who recovered it. And I'm never going to complain about a 45 yard punt return. Anyone who does is a moron.

Modern Steve Young would be a more proper term ;)

So this weekend....

Broncos > Chargers

Patriots > Colts

Seahawks < New Orleans

Panthers < 49ers 

:wub:  :wub:

Not bad Hipster...

Carolina one and done, but this is still lame.  just do your thing, no need to mock the other team.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10283801/2013-nfl-playoffs-colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-mocks-cam-newton-superman-pose

Yup, that cleared up why I hate Kaepernick.

Carolina one and done, but this is still lame.  just do your thing, no need to mock the other team.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10283801/2013-nfl-playoffs-colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-mocks-cam-newton-superman-pose

alright troy.

its a part of the game too, you have fans yelling at you from the sidelines all game and the opposing team throwing cheap shots left and right, nothing wrong with having a little fun.  people do rodgers championship belt move all the time.  same goes with steelers doing the ray lewis squirrel dance after scoring tds against the ravens, and even players sacking kaep and kissing their biceps.

alright troy.

its a part of the game too, you have fans yelling at you from the sidelines all game and the opposing team throwing cheap shots left and right, nothing wrong with having a little fun.  people do rodgers championship belt move all the time.  same goes with steelers doing the ray lewis squirrel dance after scoring tds against the ravens, and even players sacking kaep and kissing their biceps.

oh thats right, just because everyone does means its not lame, I forgot.  :rolleyes: