WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!
WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!
WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!
WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!
WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!
WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!
WHO MUTHA FUCKIN DAT!!!

oooof

Aaron Rodgers is having a monster year, 2nd year in a row he'll have 4,000+ yards passing and he's got 300 yards rushing too. so glad grandpa favre is gone and the future is in place. had the packers won yesterday, they would have been 1 game behind the vikqueens. so close!

oooof

oooof indeed.

Horrible game. But at least my Saints have only had one horrible game this season. Can't say that for the Pats.

hey. i'm happy as long as flash in the pan drew brees doesn't steal the spotlight from the pats 16-0 season. if the colts do it, i won't even care. peyton manning's nuts.

oooof indeed.

Horrible game. But at least my Saints have only had one horrible game this season. Can't say that for the Pats.

hey. i'm happy as long as flash in the pan drew brees doesn't steal the spotlight from the pats 16-0 season. if the colts do it, i won't even care. peyton manning's nuts.

drew brees isn't a "flash in the pan".

oooof indeed.

just wanted to point out.. since brees has been in NO, 4 seasons now, he's thrown for 4,000+ 3 years and 5,000+ 1 year, and including the 5 years in San Diego, he's only had 1 year under 3,000 yards passing. Its also to note, that while in SD he was the QB behind someone called LaDamien Tomlinson, who was the main focus of that offense any time he could be, which is why Brees numbers then are not as good as they are now. He's far from a flash in the pan, 200 TD, 100 INT, 30,000 career yards, and a QB rating for his career of 91.6. some reason that comment you made irked me.