NFL Discussion

If you dress right, that game would be awesome to go to. I'd go all out, though. Hat, scarf over face. Long johns, 3 more layers of clothing, triple up the socks, etc...basically just as many pieces of clothing as you could get on your body.

I mean there is a way to prepare for it, but damn, they're saying less than 10 minutes of your skin exposed can lead to frostbite. Watching the game by a warm fireplace and a beer sounds much better to me. I feel bad for the players. I hope we don't hear any horror stories after this one.

I was over him halfway through the season. God, he was an absolute headache for my fantasy team. I couldn't believe it.

He got me in fantasy football as well. Ray Rice was my first rounder in my other league so it didn't get a ton better for me. What a rough year for first round fantasy football RBs.

He got me in fantasy football as well. Ray Rice was my first rounder in my other league so it didn't get a ton better for me. What a rough year for first round fantasy football RBs.

I hear ya. I had Rice, Spiller, and Richardson. I was seeing myself in the championship from Day 1. I still get upset just thinking about it.