NFL Discussion

im not sure if you are aware of how winter works up north, but there is little difference between 1 PM and 4 PM and 7 PM in terms of temps, it'll be cold cold and cold. if the game were on saturday i'd be making the 13 hour drive to lambeau and drive home sunday. but its not, so I cant, but I would, if I could.

Good call I know the sun sets at like noon up there...but I can't imagine sitting outside in that cold of a temperature and having fun.

This may sound crazy, but if/when he decides to turn Pro I can see the Texans taking Johnny Manziel with the #1 overall pick. Home state boy with a new offensive coach will bring a new excitement to the team. He might not be the best choice to take, but business wise it does.

I don't think Manziel is an O'Brien type of QB. Manziel reminds me of Flutie player and O'Brien likes a drop pass style QB. I'm not sure if grabbing a rookie QB is the smartest thing for the Texans, they look primed for right now. I see their window of opportunity in the 1-3 year range and then I believe their offense will tank. (Post-Foster, Post-A. Johnson)

I feel Manziel will fall to the Browns

Talk about a turn around, my NFL ticker in Madden was going nuts with updates the last couple nights.

Also its almost playoffs time!!! :D Who is everyone rooting for?

See below...

I want San Fran to win it all. They are playoff tested and only 4 points away from a 13 game win streak. I see them winning it all this year.

I like you. B)

Hopefully SF can take it the distance but, if for some reason it doesn't happen, I will live. Hell, they LOST the damn SB last year...can't get worse than that.

I have a feeling the Vikings are going to take a defensive player in the first round. I think Bridgewater, Manziel, and Bortles will be gone before we pick. While we need a quarterback, I wouldn't be mad if we take a cornerback, or linebacker, then take McCarron in the 2nd round.

I have a feeling the Vikings are going to take a defensive player in the first round. I think Bridgewater, Manziel, and Bortles will be gone before we pick. While we need a quarterback, I wouldn't be mad if we take a cornerback, or linebacker, then take McCarron in the 2nd round.

I bet the Vikings try and trade up into St Louis' number 2 pick.

Lions are "calling around" about Wisenhunt

I feel he's a good fit for them too. It's almost like he would have the SB Cardinals but with a potentially better front 7 on defense. QB check, #1 wide out check, Running Back check yeah Wisenhunt would be a match made in heaven for the Lions.

I hope to God he's keeping that noise outside and truly focusing on a game plan for the Chargers this weekend. If the Chargers come up flat on offense after seeing this team a second time and posting only 10 points the first time around that's how I'll know Ken was more focused on getting a paycheck with the Lions.

Totally feel like Petersons best years are being wasted. Trade him for some picks already!

Well here are my picks for this week.

Chiefs < Colts

Saints > Eagles

Chargers < Bengals (Sorry wildflange, but Wisenhunt will only need one more week. They are done Sunday)

49ers < Packers (I would like to ultimately see a 49ers Denver SB, but Green Bay with a healthy Rodgers and cold as balls weather wins)

Well here are my picks for this week.

Chiefs < Colts

Saints > Eagles

Chargers < Bengals (Sorry wildflange, but Wisenhunt will only need one more week. They are done Sunday)

49ers < Packers (I would like to ultimately see a 49ers Denver SB, but Green Bay with a healthy Rodgers and cold as balls weather wins)

Yeah I think the Colts will win and then lose to Denver