NFL Discussion

yeah that play, it was still amazing, and lets not forget that both teams got away with a LOT of penalties through the entire game. as for the missed FG block, thems the breaks. my team only got into the playoffs because the other two teams completely tanked down the stretch. im not really bummed they lost

True dat. In the end, the Pack was the only other team in the NFC (besides the Cards of course) that had any chance in the playoffs...maybe the Rams or Bears?

If they win, yes. Counting on the Bengals winning.

;)  We coming to your house. Again. And as long as Ed Hochuli isn't referring I feel we have a very good chance against your Broncos. Also looks like Von Miller isn't the same without Elvis Dummervil on the front. He's easier to block I guess? Or is he just suffering a nagging injury? (Honest question)

;) We coming to your house. Again. And as long as Ed Hochuli isn't referring I feel we have a very good chance against your Broncos. Also looks like Von Miller isn't the same without Elvis Dummervil on the front. He's easier to block I guess? Or is he just suffering a nagging injury? (Honest question)

Well he's out with a torn ACL, so I guess that's probably nagging him.

you know you guys have to play against actual starters in the WC game right?

So yeah I had to pull this out from last week. :) Honestly, I don't know how AJ Green got the ball only 3 times. When you have a stud receiver like him, he's gotta get the ball no matter what. The only thing different between this Wild Card game and the regular season game was we didn't have Ingram (who grabbed the pick off Dalton) and Jarret Johnson (who was out with injury) So we had a better pass rush. 

Still though, Green has had some monster games this year and the Chargers secondary is mediocre at best and I'm saying this as a die hard Chargers fan. I look for Peyton Manning to light up our secondary next week, that's, if he can even get on the field. I think this upcoming game goes down to a field goal with each team having 35-45 points a piece.

Dude that blatant and uncalled pass interference in the first half on Crabtree in the endzone.....dont know how they got away with it. They clearly mobbed him right in front of the ref too haha

Ok I really hate to sound like a conspiracist, but I truly believe in games that Hoculi is lead referee, Vegas has paid him off to keep to over/under in their favor. And I've been skeptical of games he's officiated about 5 years back haha.

" When a coach or player flips out, it's unprofessional, except for when Brady does it."-Every Pats fan ever.

+1'd haha so true.

faaa8f74ae69cf8fc52f436fab50684a.png

Was a great atmosphere at Lincoln Financial Field (and happy I got a ticket for only $90 off eBay).. I am happy with the Eagles season, nobody know what to expect out of Chip, and even more so out of Foles. All things considered, winning the NFC East (and beating the Cowboys to decide it) and putting up a very close game against a very solid team in the Saints, I am quite pleased. It was an exciting season and I look forward to seeing what they can do next year. I don't think Foles will put up the amazing season he did this year (#1 QB rating in all the league), but I see him as a legit starter, like a Alex Smith, a smart QB that doesn't have to be extremely flashy. We shall see!

San Fran/Carolina and Indy/NE should be great games to watch.

I'm pulling for the Seahawks the remainder of the playoffs, hard not to like them.

what the fuck can you have against that guy?

I can see the defense or the crazy fan base but he's awesome on and off the field.

totally agree.  russell wilson is great.  I can totally understand not liking the defense, players on the defense or the fanbase.  wilson is a solid QB/guy. 

I'm kinda surprised how little love Foles is getting. He was drafted a couple picks after Russell Wilson and now has a slightly better career quarterback rating. Not trying to demean Russell Wilson, but just using him to point out how it's kinda ridiculous that he has so quickly become a pro bowl quarterback while Foles "is never going to do it again". Same scout ratings coming in to the league, same amount of time in the league (Wilson has a few more starts), similar numbers.

uh, false.  I knew from day 1 he was going to try to make the Eagles the Oregon of the NFL on offense, and he pretty much did.

Fair enough, that was the expectation of what he would try to impliment. But no certainty that the players could adapt to it and if that were the case, that he could adapt and succeed in a new system in the NFL. Foles isn't exactly the mold of a Oregon QB. I think Chip did a great job adjusting to the NFL this season.

I agree, The eagles should be doing what Seattle did with Wilson. End of the season showing that he is their man through whatever happens and that's what's up. I think Wilson thrived under that positivity this season and helped avoid that sophomore slump.

Now I'm hearing eagles ownership doesn't think he's their franchise guy and the fans doubting that he'll ever do something like that again can really mess with a Qb. What more could he have done to win against the saints? I mean I'm all about competition at training camp but he's earned his starting spot and should be praised for what he did this season