NFL Discussion

hhahahahahaaahahahaaa

i'd hate to be a bills fan

If I were a Bills fan (I'm not) I'd be obviously disappointed, but otherwise extremely encouraged.

They played the shit out of New England the entire game. For a team that was supposed to do nothing to not only hang with, but outplay a team that is supposed to do everything -- that's an accomplishment.

That was a horrible game for New England. If the Bills kick returner just took a knee, Buffalo could have just ran the clock and would have had probably the biggest upset of the season in convincing fashion. One bad decision resulting in one flukey play gave New England the win.

I wouldn't be proud if I were a Pats fan.

"No lie, the Buffalo Bills are the most heartbreaking franchise in the history of professional sports, and those citing the Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Browns and anyone else can go home and eat laundry soap."

http://www.wgr550.com/Immediate-Reactions/5217137

He did the right thing, in my opinion, by returning it out. By killing 6 seconds he burned the two minute warning, then all they needed was one first down to burn all of NE's timeouts and the clock. Why the FUCK did he not go down right away, or at least attempt to protect the fucking ball. I'm so disappointed, and I really try not to care that much about football.

It's not that the Bills (and the Sabres, too, sometimes get in on this) just LOSE. They never flat-out suck. They get your hopes up every goddamn year and go out in a blaze of embarrassing glory. Sure, other clubs might lose as much, but we have no championships, and everytime we're in the spotlight they do something like this. Every time. It's so stressful, and it, beyond sports, really gets into the mindset of the whole area and seeps into things that are actually important, like politics, economics, and anything else in the "real world". The only positive is that we all come together to mope around in self-pity, hence "The City of Good Neighbors." Everyone is friendly when you agree on something like "how could the Bills fuck that up?!" to talk about.

hhahahahahaaahahahaaa

i'd hate to be a bills fan

If I were a Bills fan (I'm not) I'd be obviously disappointed, but otherwise extremely encouraged.

They played the shit out of New England the entire game. For a team that was supposed to do nothing to not only hang with, but outplay a team that is supposed to do everything -- that's an accomplishment.

That was a horrible game for New England. If the Bills kick returner just took a knee, Buffalo could have just ran the clock and would have had probably the biggest upset of the season in convincing fashion. One bad decision resulting in one flukey play gave New England the win.

I wouldn't be proud if I were a Pats fan.

since when are the pats supposed to do everything?

maybe when they had a half decent defense they were.

they're defense looked horrible this game. leaving huge holes in the defensive line being quite vulnerable to long runs.

and since when is a good player taking advantage of a weak kick returner and stripping the ball out of his little noodle hands a fluke?

since when are the pats supposed to do everything?

They are the pre-season superbowl favorite.

are they really?

i don't really pay attention to football coverage but i do pay attention to the patriots. i can tell you that judging by their defensive losses (seymour, hobbs, vrabel, harrison, etc.) they have one of the weakest defenses in the league, especially now with the loss of mayo.