NFL Discussion

Ya know, just chuckling as my division pretends they have a chance against the champs.

I'll give Buffalo credit for improving. They were my favorite rival to watch this year. I hate Rex Ryan but I think he can do good with what he has up there.

Miami seems to pay for talent they never seem to fully get. Always seems like they are missing something each year.

The Jets. Hahaha haha haha hahaha fuck them.

Devin McCourty re-signed with Pats for 5 years.  

Huge signing in my opinion.  Possibly more of an impact than Revis

agreed. at the very least, revis' biggest impact was playing mentor for mccourty this past season. wont be surprised at all if they still make that deal happen.

What the hell is going on with the Niners? They've lost Harbaugh, Gore, Willis, Smith, potentially Crabtree and Iupati, and Kaepernick is on the trading block?

Gore is still a mystery, Willis is retiring (IMO sucks but helps the salary cap situation), Smith might be retiring, Crabtree is definitely gone with Torrey Smiths reported signing and Iupati was always going to be gone - too expensive and can't pass block. Kaep rumors are total BS in my opinion. It's definitely an interesting offseason but I don't think this is a total team implosion. A lot of these moves were expected.

Stevie Johnson being cut is my biggest surprise (outside of Willis retiring this year)

Gore is flipping to the Colts now supposedly.

Honestly, I'm really surprised if this is the case based solely on the fact that Demarco is available. I love gore, but when you have a guy coming off a rushing leader year who is significantly younger I thought they'd go after him. Maybe they don't like him quite as much as I thought they would, either that or he wants way too much.

Either way it looks like Dallas might be making room for Murray or all the defensive players they need to sign by restructuring Tyron Smith's contract to free up 8M this year.