NFL Discussion

Not that the Dolphins were going to win that game last nite but calling a 4th and goal fade route in teh corner from the 1/2 yard line was a horrible call. Id rather take my chances letting Reggie Bush try and find his way in our let Henne sneak one. IF you're gonna throw at fade at least throw it to Marshall, not Brian fucking Hartline. Gonna be another long year haha.

Oh and then Brady to Welker for a 99 yard TD on the very next play. Sweet.

Not that the Dolphins were going to win that game last nite but calling a 4th and goal fade route in teh corner from the 1/2 yard line was a horrible call. Id rather take my chances letting Reggie Bush try and find his way in our let Henne sneak one. IF you're gonna throw at fade at least throw it to Marshall, not Brian fucking Hartline. Gonna be another long year haha.

Oh and then Brady to Welker for a 99 yard TD on the very next play. Sweet.

Yeah. You need to run from that close. I don't care who your back is.

ps: who cares what pimpley faced internet geeks think is good karma

karma according to YOU? phhft, be a man and sound off cowards.

karma just ran over your dogma, how about that you silent anonymous -karma cowards.

say something, be a man... don't just click a button like a coward.

i don't use the karma button. i'm not a newbie geek... but i am a grown man who'd tell you this to your face as well as here on the internets, click click.

:/

ps: who cares what pimpley faced internet geeks think is good karma

karma according to YOU? phhft, be a man and sound off cowards.

karma just ran over your dogma, how about that you silent anonymous -karma cowards.

say something, be a man... don't just click a button like a coward.

i don't use the karma button. i'm not a newbie geek... but i am a grown man who'd tell you this to your face as well as here on the internets, click click.

:/

Tremendous.

I wish I really liked football. But I'm a casual fan.

That said, I'm only bummed I missed yesterday's game (coaching a hockey team in a tourney in Cleveland) because it was apparently the biggest party ever, with Dave Grohl and the rest of the Foo Fighters providing the after-party. It was apparently a day of mayhem all over the place.

Devin Hester saved my ass this week in my fantasy league. Picked him up off waivers as a replacement for Larry Fitzgerald (bye week), and the dude goes and earns me 33 points. I figured with 3 players left, and a deficit of 50 points, I was totally fucked, but at least I've got a chance now, hah.