Metallica - Death Magnetic 5xLP

I don't listen to Metallica but found this interesting. Their new album is going to be available on 5xLP (45 RPM) and 2xLP

http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=WEALP49843&utm_source=email&utm_medium=special

Features:

• Five 45rpm LPs + Bonus CD

• Pressed at RTI

• Packaged in a Stoughton Jacket

• 5 individual sleeves

• Includes a "Mission: Metallica" lithograph

i saw some interview with them and Rubin recently I think that Rubin was talking about how he got them to do the record was to forget they're Metallica and think that they haven't "made it" yet and they still have something to prove(because they do) so the little snippets i hear sounded sorta like speed metal...as filtered through like Load rock-era...but at least it was fast.

Who am I kidding, I'll buy whatever they do. But hell I think I was one of the few who enjoyed St. Anger. I just thought most of the songs we're a bit too long and the lyrics were cheesey. But its Metallica, what does anyone expect?

Once every 6 months I will put St. Anger in thinking I will suddenly like it because it is Metallica, and it just never seems to work.

One band I hate telling a band I use to love to wise up.

PICTURE WAS HERE

Why do you hate Alice In Chains?

I just always thought they were terrible, never cared for his voice either. I also remember reading about them being somewhat "put together" by the label, which may or may not be true, but to 14 year old me that was bullshit.