1-2-3-4 Go! Records exclusives for Green Day's "39 Smooth" LP + 2x7" and Alkaline Trio's "S/T" dropping soon.

We’ve got TWO new limited edition 1-2-3-4 Go! Color Vinyl Exclusives dropping soon! When you ask? Want to get first dibs on them? Hit

https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/1pYIXcp/thelist

to sign up for our email list. Email subscribers always get early notification before we announce on social media or even our website!

First up we’ve got a multi-color hand numbered repress of Green Day’s “39/Smooth”! You get the original LP AND the “Slappy EP” & “1000 Hours” singles! This color vinyl edition is only available from us. You will not find this in other shops. This set has been out of print for years now and if you were hoping to catch one for less than $100 we’ll have you covered. Just sign up for that email list.

spacer.png

Next up and coming out on that same mystery day (sign up for that email list) is Alkaline Trio's self titled compilation of their late 90's singles and comp tracks. This was in near constant rotation for me when it came out 23 years ago...jesus that was weird to type. The year 2000 was like 5 years ago tops. Anyway, this absolutely rips and we've got it hand numbered and on split Red/Silver vinyl!

spacer.png

On 6/21/2023 at 10:19 PM, xfactor675 said:

I mean it's not good for your business, but this is the only gd variant that will happenor it's a wider repress? Hoping for kerplunk too.

They didn't tell us but I haven't seen a black vinyl press show up at WEA or anywhere else yet. I was told there was not another color coming though.

On 6/22/2023 at 6:55 AM, xfactor675 said:

ouch on the pricetag though. Hopefully there will be other variants.

This is the new pricing. Whenever any other version comes out it'll be exactly the same. The days of this being available for like $23 are gone unfortunately. 

On 6/24/2023 at 9:40 PM, thischarmingham said:

This is the new pricing. Whenever any other version comes out it'll be exactly the same. The days of this being available for like $23 are gone unfortunately. 

pulled the trigger, with the pinhead LP and the quickand anniversary press as well for free shipping, this way the /record price seems a bit more bearable. You need to promise us Kerplunk now :)  

Edited by xfactor675

• 3 weeks later...