Hot Rod Circuit “if it’s cool with you, it’s cool with me” reissue

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

Anyone get shipping confirmation for the white and green version?

Also does anyone have an OG version.  Trying to confirm if it came with an insert

My yellow/black came a few days ago.

I also have an OG. I got it second hand, but no insert. I don't see a photo of any insert on the discogs page either.

• 3 weeks later...

This pressing epitomizes the bullshit the vinyl industry has become now. Overpriced splatter record that sounds like trash. I was excited that this album finally got a pressing, but totally deflated when I put this on the turntable. I really wish we would focus less on what these discs look like and more on what they sound like...

4 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

This pressing epitomizes the bullshit the vinyl industry has become now. Overpriced splatter record that sounds like trash. I was excited that this album finally got a pressing, but totally deflated when I put this on the turntable. I really wish we would focus less on what these discs look like and more on what they sound like...

This LP sounds exactly like the cd and digital versions of it that I’ve been listening to for 20 years.
I grabbed the white and green copy, if you did the same maybe your copy is messed up?

The sound is definitely not going to bring down the house but personally I think this album sounds exactly like it always has on vinyl. 

I’m absolutely stoked to finally have it on wax. 

5 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

Overpriced, sure, I agree. It sounds fine, I didn't expect a full analog remaster. Like the other person said, sounds just like my OG copy sounds.