PO: Sparta - Wiretap Scars (2023 Anniversary Pressing)

• Justinadamk changed the title to PO: Sparta - Wiretap Scars (2023 Anniversary Pressing)

8 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

There's a 6th option that the label hasn't announced how to get yet - maybe Patreon? Top left in this video - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwfarxJAr-0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Tour Exclusive /500. It's been up on discogs for a couple weeks.

42 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

That's sick! I didn't see that at the Boston date :(

How were they this tour? Are they still touring as a 3 piece? I was a little underwhelmed the last time they played with The Get Up Kids at Brighton Music Hall. When they played Sinclair as a  4-piece it was significantly better 

1 hour ago, Vinyl Fury said:

‘Dine Alone has pressed their landmark and influential debut album to vinyl for the first time!’ … there was a pressing in 02 and a Music on Vinyl reissue in 2015, in case anyone was confused by that wording. 

I was almost positive I have this album already so thanks for not making me check my Discogs. They must mean “dine alone has pressed…. For the first time via our label”.

3 hours ago, prowl20 said:

How were they this tour? Are they still touring as a 3 piece? I was a little underwhelmed the last time they played with The Get Up Kids at Brighton Music Hall. When they played Sinclair as a  4-piece it was significantly better 

I thought they were great! They did WS start to finish and sounded very tight! Here's a video I got of Cut Your Ribbon (should be a public video even if you don't have FB)  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=305045985414321&id=68902255

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...