PO: Boygenius - the rest EP (out 10/13)

New EP out in October 13 -

Boygenius (Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus) presents the rest, a new four-track EP. Building upon the themes of friendship and queer joy established in their debut full-length the record, the rest continues to showcase the band’s songwriting prowess and intimate cohesion as a unit.

Webstore exclusive yellow - https://boygenius.store/products/the-rest-10-vinyl-ep-band-exclusive-yellow-transparent-vinyl 

Black - https://boygenius.store/products/the-rest-standard-10-vinyl-ep-black-vinyl

yellowLP_1024x1024.png?v=1695691888  GLOWLP_1024x1024.png?v=1695691911 

Edited by Justinadamk

• Justinadamk changed the title to PO: Boygenius - the rest EP (out 10/13)
1 hour ago, JohnMatrix said:

I was not really thrilled with the LP. That and this being a 10" are two strikes

I kind of felt the same way after my first listen on Spotify.  But once I finally had it in my hands and sat down to listen to it, my opinion changed.  So much better than I first thought it was.  Not a very good “driving” album so maybe that had something to do with it.

2 hours ago, Rip said:

I kind of felt the same way after my first listen on Spotify.  But once I finally had it in my hands and sat down to listen to it, my opinion changed.  So much better than I first thought it was.  Not a very good “driving” album so maybe that had something to do with it.

This is how I felt too. I listened to it a couple of times on streaming when it first came out and thought it was fine, but then kind of forgot about it. But, then I was going to go see them when they came though my town, so I gave it another try and found it a lot more enjoyable. I’m into it.