What do you eat at the Chinese Restaurant?

Guest kevinb

Im allllll about the breaded chicken,rice with veggies, and egg rolls... fuck yes.. i remember last time i got the buffet with my friend & before we left i put 10 egg rolls on my plate, the lady saw me went away for like 2 min, and rolled em up in napkins and stuffed em in my hoodie pocket ha ha, lady came back and gave me one dirty look ha ha... hey it says all you can eat, it didnt say all you can eat here

Sesame chicken is the ol' standby; I'm also a big fan of the boneless spare ribs. White rice ftw, too -- I'll take that over fried rice any day.

Side note: I definitely had chinese food for dinner last night, and then today my friends wanted to go to the chinese buffet, which I gladly agreed with. So full of deliciousness!

Sesame chicken is the ol' standby; I'm also a big fan of the boneless spare ribs. White rice ftw, too -- I'll take that over fried rice any day.

Side note: I definitely had chinese food for dinner last night, and then today my friends wanted to go to the chinese buffet, which I gladly agreed with. So full of deliciousness!

If you saw the chinese buffets here, you'd never eat chinese food again.