'59 Sound Record Release Version

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone wants to pick one of these up for me i will reward you handsomely

So you're gonna fly somewhere to give someone cash and BJ?

heh, just a joke dude, not being a dick.

BJ? if you fly anywhere for such, you should demand the entire package. dinner, bj, sex, spend the night and "sneek it in" while they are sleeping, morning sex, coffee, "one for the road" and a handshake as you leave.

So you're gonna fly somewhere to give someone cash and BJ?

heh, just a joke dude, not being a dick.

BJ? if you fly anywhere for such, you should demand the entire package. dinner, bj, sex, spend the night and "sneek it in" while they are sleeping, morning sex, coffee, "one for the road" and a handshake as you leave.

that sounds like a fair deal. For gaslight, you need to go the whole nine yards.

With so many people buying these to just flip the market will be flooded. Just like with the Lawrence Arms Ghost Stories etc. At first they will go for $80-100, but then after everyone gets one (let's face it, not THAT many people like the Lawrence Arms and Gaslight AND collect their vinyl) they will be down to $15-20, just like Ghost Stories is now.

Edit: Meaning the whites and blues.

that sounds like a fair deal. For gaslight, you need to go the whole nine yards.

Ah, you see for me, I don't know if I'd want to go the whole 9 yards for Gaslight. Maybe if there were beards involved...

Question: Why the furor over this band/release? Do y'all actually really like this band or is there some reason the vinyl will be uber-collectible?

Cuz I got a promo CD of this record at work today and ... not feelin' it.

Must be me.

L

That's kind of a stupid question to be honest. Gaslight are popular as hell...people wouldn't buy their records if they didn't like the music.

Question: Why the furor over this band/release? Do y'all actually really like this band or is there some reason the vinyl will be uber-collectible?

Cuz I got a promo CD of this record at work today and ... not feelin' it.

Must be me.

L

That's kind of a stupid question to be honest. Gaslight are popular as hell...people wouldn't buy their records if they didn't like the music.

That's only half true. A lot of people are buying their records to sell them.

That's only half true. A lot of people are buying their records to sell them.

Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to sell them if nobody wanted them.