The strangest place you've ever seen a band logo.

probably my favorite sticker in High Fidelity is the blood for blood sticker on the door in his back room of the store. hilarious.

Missed this thread first time around. But there's a ton of sweet shit in High Fidelity, including a Blue Meanies sticker.

Better yet, actual dude from US Maple is the record nerd they won't sell the record to.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a logo in a strange place but anyways. When I was in San José, Costa Rica last year I went past this "urban street wear" store (can't remember the name) and they had a huge sign with their name on it and behind their logo was a HUGE photo of Swedish punk band The Vicious (members of Regulations etc.). The owners probably googled punk band and grabbed a pic they thought was cool. That was pertty damn weird. I wish I had pics of it.

Fairly certain someone wore an ETID shirt on MTV. Never saw it but Keith and Jordon tweeted about it.

one of the real world dudes from the cancun season wore a converge shirt all the time.

also, no specific example that i can remember, but it's always weird when im on vacation somewhere and see a sticker from a band from my area.

on the movies theme, what about elijah woods smashing pumpkins shirts in Flipper?

he even had a goal of seeing a smashing pumpkins concert in the movie, and had to earn the tickets by helping his uncle or some shit.

it's been a long time since i've seen it, but i'm pretty sure that memory is correct.

she looked haggard as hell on Conan. better get her soon.

funniest band reference I've seen is SLAYER all the time on Californication. there's always posters in different scenes, his book is God Hates Us All, etc.

one of my cars was all stickered out and I was parked down by Loring Park to see The Soviettes and Sweet J.A.P. years ago, I came back and some girl had left a note on my car about how she loved all the bands and stickers. left her name but no number, so strange.