jay leno likes vinyl

never watch the show, but girlfriend is over and she likes his jokes at the front of the show. Anyways, billy bob Thornton is on talking about his band and jay is holding up the LP for the band and they spend a few minutes talking about vinyl coming back, autographs and CD's

No mention of VC though... :(

I think it's funny when David Leterman holds up an Lp when talking about the musical guest and starts saying, " avalible on super giant CD format, so go out and buy a super giant CD player." Then he picks his ear.

haha yeah, sometimes he also says "this is the biggest CD i've ever seen"

David Letterman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ja y Leno

• 1 month later...
Has anyone noticed that some of David letterman pencils have erasers at both ends.

Love Letterman, hate Paul Schafer.

Paul Schafer might be the reason I don't watch Letterman. I find Dave funny,but I can't fucking stand Paul when he chimes in, or even just laughs with the mic on. Fuck you, Paul.

I can't watch it now if I wanted though. Buffalo lost CBS in a cable contract dispute.

Conan O'Brien > Jimmy Kimmel > David Letterman > Craig Ferguson > a Barium enema > the Holocaust > dropping your ice cream on the sidewalk > being attacked by locusts > Jay Leno

where does Carson Daly fit into this? he has musical guests! he's a pretty terrible host too.

conan has been holding up vinyl for his musical guests for longer than the rest, that i've noticed anyway.

i actually heard this too last night while doing laundry. so billy bob is in a band? i doubt they are as good as the Bacon Brothers

billy bob has like 4 albums out, even some vinyl (i think). mediocre shit. every actor is a closet blues/rock musician i guess.