VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got mine today, stoked on it! i got;

hot water music/tomorrow split on red

chuck ragan/loved ones split 7 inch

mr. haug, i thank you... don't know who you are cause you didn't put in any clues!

Hahahah yea I rushed it out and forgot my card I had with the clues on it glad you liked it!!!

I received my package on Friday, I still need to take pics, but it was chock full of stickers and postcards, a Mudvayne Balloon, 2 Albums and a 7"

Based on the clues, I have determined that deafXMAS was my Secret Santa.

Thanks Man!, I really enjoyed that Falcon Crest 7"

good to hear, i hope at least 1 sticker in the entire box is something you dig. i was digging through my boxes for a good hour or so. really glad you liked the falcon crest, i love those guys.

i should have posted this in this thread, but i got mine around 12/5 and i need to figure out who it's from. i couldn't tell just by reading the clues.

all the way from canada, the tape was peeled off. i thought i had lost the contents. customs must have inspected it.

this book, it looks interesting. i don't know if i'm enough of a movie buff to fully appreciate it but it should be a good read! thanks santa ;)

[image]

I got my present yesterday, and it rules, but I have no idea who it's from! They sent me:

Paint It Black - CVA LP on blue

Rehasher - Off Key Melodies LP on yellow (I was literally just about to order this from No Idea, too!)

I know the person who had me is from Southern California and is into the whole No Idea/Fest scene, but I can't figure it out. :(

I got mine today!

5 Marvel comic books

Latterman - We are Still Alive (My SS wrote out of 39 on it. If it's true, which i doubt, i have two out of 39!)

Drawn a Blank 7" (Good '96 skate-punk, i like it!)

and the most disgusting think i ever saw, a Scorpion Sucker (check the picture!)

I'm really happy with my gift, thank you very much! But i can't guess from who it is...

[image]

and the most disgusting think i ever saw, a Scorpion Sucker (check the picture!)

sounds like something from the grand canyon gift shop. think AZ ;)

Well i know my SS is from Los Angeles, and play in Drawn a Blank, but i don't post/read enough here to know people. So i guess it's one of these gentleman...

Ben- Bass/Vocals

Robert- Guitar/Vocals

James- Guitar

Zach- Drums

: )