NHL Discussion

What the fuck? Are you guys serious? Jagr is part of the reason the Bruins are even here in the first place. The guy may be a defensive liability at times but fuck can he create offense. Did you miss that disgusting pass to Marchand last night that Crawford robbed him on? Jagr has been playing so well the last few games. 

He's only been in the league since mid last season, hes the reason the Kings were able to make the Jack Johnson/Jeff Carter trade. He's been NHL ready for a couple years there was just a logjam on D for the Kings. To be honest that's a bargain contract for him. I think most Kings fans were expecting him to get 5-5.5. On most teams he would be a #1 puck moving dman, it's obviously hard for him to take away the position from Drew though.

My only concern is now him and Doughty will be UFA the same year, would have liked to see his contact either go the max years or just short enough for him to be a RFA.