NHL Discussion

Not sure WTH Kadri was thinking tonight. Just pathetic what he did to Backstrom, and he should have been tossed for that alone. Stupid play by a guy who is plenty skilled enough to not need to act like a clown.

The hit to Granlund was bad too, but he never should have had the opportunity. Even if they survived that 5 min major it killed any chance of them scoring and wore them out. The Wild dominated much of the game - the Leafs won't go anywhere unless they figure out how to not get outshot by a huge number every night. As good as Bernier and Reimer can be their record is a mirage right now.

My one game/year seeing them in person.....grrrr.

Kadri was a loose cannon. Even with a healthy line up that team can barely win a draw and he's running around throwing two headshots (I sure hope he gets a suspension on both) while clutch centres are out? Reckless. And Lupul fighting? When are the Leafs going to realize that they're getting duped and getting a guy like Lupul to sit out 5 mins is EXACTLY what those depth players on the other teams are trying to make happen. 

Sweet justice though, props to the Wild on a hard fought battle to come back. Also, thanks to Phil Kessel for both the set up and the finish on that tying goal.