NHL Discussion

dreger just posted this

@DarrenDreger: No match between Sens and NYR on Del Zotto. Told Ott made Gryba, Greening and Condra available. Fit wasn't right for NYR.

Yeah honestly none of those dudes interest me haha. No room for those dudes anyway. Glad the trade fell through. Looks like the Islanders may get him or some random team no one will see coming like usual 

Surprised the Stadium Series is selling so poorly. I am planning on going to Islanders/Rangers and possibly Devils/Rangers.

It's not selling that poorly out here, just the really expensive tickets are still left over. The cheap seats are almost gone for dodger stadium, but the 300 dollar seats are still widely available.

Well that's good, wonder why NYC isn't following suit. Guess with the multiple around the country they lose the people who will travel to experience it.

I have been to two Winter Classics (Flyers/Bruins in Boston and Rangers/Flyers in Philadelphia) and both were a hard/expensive ticket to get (3-4x face value)

Pretty sure I hate San Jose more than I do Vancouver

Without a doubt, especially because of their fans. That beat LA chant is played out and IMO is reserved for teams like the celtics. Also the boo wayyy to much when a sharks player is breathed on.

See here http://youtu.be/lHHEUsaqE6k

With all that said that was the best game I've seen since game 6 of the stanley cup last year.

you can paypal me mine, im a cheap date, usually a coors light runs about 4 bucks.

also, twitter searching "del zotto" is hilarious, i can't believe Rangers fans think Del Zotto will fetch Evander Kane.

Well last year that was a pretty big rumor. Not a one for one but a package on both sides with those two being the main pieces in the deal. If they think they still can get that theyre crazy. I mean he does have potential but I think playing in NY is just bad for him and he cant. If he were to go to a place like winnipeg or somewhere not ny or montreal, he could really have a good career.