NHL Discussion

Everything about this is amazing. Everything. Even the tags haha

ha glad you dig it, I'll send you login info in a bit. Also if you think of a URL I'll buy the domain and host (it's like 3 bucks a year). You have to use It though. I can link it to your twitter to auto post new blogs too

What a terrible loss. Dominate the game and still lose, even though Rask was ridiculous tonight... 8th in SOG/game and 27th in G/game. Ugly ratio.

Wondering if Falk's bad play tonight means MDZ might be back in the lineup for a change. I'm sure Matt would approve of that.

Absolutely not. It wasnt that bad. Fuck MDZ. That guy doesnt deserve to play another minute with the Rangers logo on his chest.

7-0!  Suck it Columbus!!

*checks record, 6-15-2, curls up in a ball in corner*

You just wait until tomorrow! We'll score at least one goal I'm sure. I missed this game. Was Columbus that bad? I watched their game against Ottawa and it looked like high school hockey from both teams, but they somehow made out pretty well. They've been playing so poor lately it hurts.

It pains me that the Stars are actually playing well but the West is just SO good I won't be surprised if they just barely don't make it even with a good season. How bout the east coast does them some favors for the Stars and wins some games against the West! Except for the Rangers because seeing them struggle makes for too much fun on this board.

haha I posted that twitter battle on instagram last night

. so funny. and I love how in that article they left out the tweet where we tweeted back a picture of ranford hoisting the cup, in retaliation to the picture of ward, and then asked Vancouver to tweet back a pic of their goalie winning a cup

Rumor is the Kings & Ducks jerseys for the outdoor game are going to be the chrome logos. FUCKING TERRIBLE!

I've seen that rumor, but have you seen the shirt he kings are selling for the outdoor game?

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-mens-shirts/products/los-angeles-kings-stadium-series-ligature-logo-t-shirt

That is rumored to be the chest logo. At that point, is take he chrome.

I've seen that rumor, but have you seen the shirt he kings are selling for the outdoor game?

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-mens-shirts/products/los-angeles-kings-stadium-series-ligature-logo-t-shirt

That is rumored to be the chest logo. At that point, is take he chrome.

god i hope not, mayorsmanor posted these. Hes pretty truthworthy so im gonna guess these are close to the real thing

d1323300520011e399070e05f518f0a4_8.jpg

7111744a4c1511e391a60a732777536b_8.jpg