NHL Discussion

Guest ilikepenguins
The score of this game is ridiculous.

almost as ridiculous as filing a paypal after 4 days. also hilarious that someone with the username ilikepenguins is an apparent flyers fan.

SHUT UP!

So...who are you!?

Guest ilikepenguins

I've been a Flyers fan since I was a kid but definitely took a bit for me to get into this season. Life kinda just took over. Glad they're made it this far. Amazing.

i doubt this will happen again all series. its also kinda funny all the flyers fans that come out of the woodworks just like the bruins fans. where did they go? oh.

definitely noticed this at my work, but it's pretty much the same with any city if/when their teams are going far in the playoffs.

rumor around town is that Jeff Carter could be ready to skate for game 2.

I forget who it was, maybe Darren Dreger, posted on Twitter that Carter wouldn't play in games 2 or 3. I could be wrong though.

I heard the rumor this morning, but I find it a little hard to believe. There hasn't been any talk about him skating or practicing with the team that I've heard. It would be nice to get him back, in the chance the Flyers move on to the finals, and he could get himself back into game shape.

Similar to Pens v. Habs game #1. Only difference is that the Habs were a little more rested in this one.

Game 2 should be interesting.

I think the Flyers match up better against the Habs than the Pens of Caps did. the Flyers defense is a bit stronger and we're way bigger than the Habs upfront. It definitely showed in front of the net in game 1.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Similar to Pens v. Habs game #1. Only difference is that the Habs were a little more rested in this one.

Game 2 should be interesting.

I think the Flyers match up better against the Habs than the Pens of Caps did. the Flyers defense is a bit stronger and we're way bigger than the Habs upfront. It definitely showed in front of the net in game 1.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

They do have a good matchup. When the Pens beat the Habs it was because we were physical and we punished them down low.

I won't be surprised if Philly wins.

I don't see Philly beating either of the West teams though.

He has played very well in the playoffs. He looked like crap in the regular season games against the Pens, it's like night and day from then. But I dunno, I'm still skeptical about a team that needed a shootout victory to get into the playoffs.

I dunno, I guess I could see the Flyers beating the Blawkhawks or the Sharks if I really think about it. Each of those teams are prone to shooting themselves in the foot at times.

I would die laughing if the Blackhawks make it and lose in the Finals though. Poor Hossa.

i wish he had stayed, he was, and would still be the best winger the pens could afford to have. i dont see how they'll ever match that caliber of a player while they have crosby, malkin, staal, fluery, orpik and letang locked up and accounting for 35 mil of the cap.

We never will unless we draft one.

It would have been Hossa or Orpik though. I like the way things have turned out though ;)