NHL Discussion

Boston shit the bed so bad. How do you blow a 3-0 series lead and then a 3-0 lead in game 7 AT HOME? The people crying in the stands was awesome though.

Karma for the city for the 2004 ALCS the Red Sox never should have won.

So seriously, the fucking 7 and the 8 seed, both of whom managed to make the playoffs by a fucking NUT HAIR, are in the Eastern Conference Finals while the two best teams in the West are squaring off the in the Western Conference Finals? I'm smelling an ass-whooping in the Stanley Cup no matter who makes it. I just hope it's the Blackhawks.

Game was incredible to see live. All the fans were pissed off and I wasn't going to run my mouth like an idiot. But as I was just standing and not saying anything and waiting for the rink to clear out I felt a tap on my shoulder turned around and was knocked square in the nose. The pussy broke it and ran off asap, spent the night in the hospital.

Some othe bruins fans helped me out when I was gushing so I'm thankful for that. All in all that was an incredible comeback to watch and i am glad I was there

ive finally just caught up on the playoffs so far. downloading and watching 3 series in the first round set me back a while. this habs team have been great to watch. would be such a great story to see them go all the way. cant seem to get this song out of my head.

rooting for them because they gave us latendresse who was our best player this season.

havent seen any of san jose yet. will be watching them vs chicago on delay. its bullshit i cant watch the playoffs on normal tv here. its on cable but thats always when im at work and we dont have it here anyway.

cant believe the bruins lost. thats greg norman type choking.

Guest ilikepenguins
its one game, i wouldnt get too high over it, seeing as the caps and pens both dominated game one and still lost the series.

Flyers came back from a 3-0 series deficit and 3-0 game 7 deficit. I'm sure they're aware of what can happen!

its one game, i wouldnt get too high over it, seeing as the caps and pens both dominated game one and still lost the series.

Flyers came back from a 3-0 series deficit and 3-0 game 7 deficit. I'm sure they're aware of what can happen!

yeah, and the 8th seed took out the #1 nhl team and the defending cup champions, where have you been?

Guest ilikepenguins

yeah, and the 8th seed took out the #1 nhl team and the defending cup champions, where have you been?

I certainly hope you're not talking to me with that nonsense.

Guest ilikepenguins
even with this score the series and even this game are far from over. that being said, the flyers are still relentless and the Habs are still giant killers. we will see who is left at the end

Definitely going to be a good, interesting series...but I hope we prevail, of course.