NHL Discussion

Anyone watching the two games right now?

Sweden tramples Czechs in the first period, and then became a bunch of lazy bones and made dumb plays to bring Czech Rep. back into the game.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Latvian v. Swiss game is one of the most fun, aggressive, dirty games I've seen in years. I never thought I would be watching this game, forcing the Sweden v. CR game to be my commercial catch-up. If you folks have a chance to watch this game, do it. It's fun European hockey. Forecheck, forecheck, forecheck and forget trying to 'slow down and set up' in the offensive end. No dull moments, and Latvian goalie Masalskis (apparently their backup because the starter is still adjusting to time-zone changes) is making some incredible saves.

Third period will be interesting for both games.

USA played fucking amazing, what a force this year.

Canada was absolute garbage. If we play like that again. we're fucking toast. Our top two lines were absolutely useless, Bergeron was our best player by a fucking landslide. Our defence was decent but christ, they better get their shit together quick. 

Also, I'm fucking wasted and my boss just left me in charge becayse he's too drunk too. Goddam these weekdays will be the death of this business.

You are annoying.

Jamie Benn and Val Nichushkin with goals tonight which was awesome. Hopefully USA can keep it up because they killed it tonight!

The fact you got butt hurt enough to call me annoying is annoying. Sorry for being excited and a god damn Patriot.

tumblr_lu40f78ItJ1qb0lcpo1_500.gif