NHL Discussion

Apprently Pacioretty got hurt and left the game. I'm not hoping for an injury but if they have to replace him on Team USA I won't be too upset.

Are you kidding? He has been KILLING it this season. Not to mention he got a fucking hat trick this week. And on the larger ice I thought he would be an animal. Im going to be furious if he's badly hurt. Hoping it was just precautionary. We need him in red white and blue.

Are you kidding? He has been KILLING it this season. Not to mention he got a fucking hat trick this week. And on the larger ice I thought he would be an animal. Im going to be furious if he's badly hurt. Hoping it was just precautionary. We need him in red white and blue.

Okposo has been better/would be better in my opinion is basically what I mean. So I'm not kidding you.

USA lines

Dustin Brown-Ryan Kesler-Patrick Kane
Zach Parise-David Backes-T.J. Oshie
James van Riemsdyk-Joe Pavelski-Phil Kessel
Max Pacioretty-Paul Stastny-Ryan Callahan

Spares: Derek Stepan, Blake Wheeler

Canada Lines

Kunitz - Crosby - Carter

Patrick Sharp-Jonathan Toews-Rick Nash
John Tavares-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry

Patrice Bergeron, Martin St. Louis, Jamie Benn, Matt Duchene and Patrick Marleau are the other five forwards.

Defensive pairings:

Duncan Keith-Shea Weber
Marc-Edouard Vlasic-Drew Doughty
Jay Bouwmeester-Alex Pietrangelo

I'm going to be in Whistler for a week starting Saturday.  Should be fucking awesome.

Also, anyone know if there are team canada t shirts available with names printed on them?  I work at Sportchek, so I can get a team canada jersey for half off, but i'd still rather not spend $70.