NHL Discussion

Just got my tickets for Sunday! GOD IM SO EXCITED!!!! FUCK THE FLYERS. 

I appreciate your hatred/dislike towards the Flyers. It will make the Flyers upcoming series win that much better. You know what, I'll even send you a box of Kleenex and a cheesesteak to comfort you in your time of need.

I appreciate your hatred/dislike towards the Flyers. It will make the Flyers upcoming series win that much better. You know what, I'll even send you a box of Kleenex and a cheesesteak to comfort you in your time of need.

I appreciate it but I have plenty of Kleenex (allergies are a bitch) and to be quite honest your cheesesteaks suck. I went to Pats and Genos in the same day and was seriously disappointed. And I had Tony Lukes before that...also sucked (kinda like the Flyers). So keep your shitty cheesesteak and Kleenex for your own comfort when the flyers get bounced in the first round....Ill send you some pizza if you want 

Please know this shit talking is all in good fun.

Hey Matt, I tried sending you a message but it said you couldn't accept anymore messages. Anyway, I would like to join that hockey playoff pool. How do I go about joining? I can send you money the next I go on my computer. Thanks.

P.S. I know the shit talking is all in good fun. We'll definitely be spewing it to each other all series long.

I appreciate all these people picking the Stars to win at least won game. I think/hope you are all wrong. Stars are 5-2-2 against the Pacific teams in the playoffs this year and are 2-1 vs the Ducks this year. And considering that the Stars entire bracket is Pacific division teams. I like their chances. Here's to the Stars channeling their inner 2012 Kings and riding that 8th seed to the cup!

Remember to send it as gift to [email protected] . Someone didnt and it took out like .50 in fees.

Updated with who needs to join or pay:

Howell - hasnt joined or paid

Tom - hasnt joined or paid.

whoshotthefrog - hasnt joined or paid

Joined and paid:

Me

Bistro

Kyle

Manfredi

Blanchard

Goose

Julien