NHL Discussion

Kyle, everything you go through with the Leafs up there is what I go through here in Jersey with the Devils, but no where near as bad. Because most of the "Devils fans" here dont give a shit about the team unless its the playoffs. These people are also "yankees fans". Basically only come around in October. Last year was GREAT let me tell ya.

Kyle, everything you go through with the Leafs up there is what I go through here in Jersey with the Devils, but no where near as bad. Because most of the "Devils fans" here dont give a shit about the team unless its the playoffs. These people are also "yankees fans". Basically only come around in October. Last year was GREAT let me tell ya.

I'm always interested in this kinda stuff in the US too. Being up in the northeast there I'm sure there are all sorts of feuds 

Your confidence in the Rangers, whether it's sarcasm or not, blows my mind.

Its not sarcasm. Im confident because were going to have home ice and Philly hasnt beat us in MSG in 9 games. Im not saying the Rangers are winning the cup, I just know they can easily eliminate the Flyers. We've had their number the last few years. Its the ideal match up for the Rangers.